REVOLUTIONARY DOSING SYSTEMS
Movacolor is the first choice of plastics producers worldwide that strive for excellence in injection molding or extrusion. With three decades of experience with dosing systems, we don’t simply meet our customers’ demands for stable production, high quality, improved efficiency and lower costs & scrap volumes - we exceed them because of our constant innovations in dosing technology.
Visit our online showroom below, watch the video on the right where our unique modular dosing concept is explained or try our product configurator.
MODULAR DOSING CONCEPT
DOSING SYSTEMS FOR ANY KIND OF APPLICATION
Movacolor develops and produces volumetric dosing systems with a unique ultra-precise dosing cylinder for extrusion and injection molding. Our volumetric dosing systems are installed in factories all over the world and can operate under almost any conditions.
- Volumetric dosing systems for injection molding and extrusion
- Volumetric dosing for small injection molding machines with the MCMicro
- Volumetric dosing systems with a high precision dosing cylinder
Movacolor is world leading in the development and production of high precision gravimetric dosing systems. Throughout the years we have developed a wide range of high precision gravimetric dosing systems for plastic producers all over the world, for any kind of application.
- Gravimetric dosing systems for any kind of application
- Easy-to-operate gravimetric feeders to handle any kind of material
- Modular gravimetric dosing systems for specific plastic production processes
Movacolor optometric dosing technology is unique in the world of dosing. The optometric dosing unit is equipped with an optical sensor, which counts the pieces of masterbatch literally, pellet by pellet. With this breakthrough we are able to dose even more accurate with lower capacities.
- Optometric dosing for high precision micro-injection molding and extrusion
- Optometric dosing systems for small high-precision end products
- Optometric dosing technology compared to gravimetric dosing technology