MCLiquid: reliable and spill free liquid dosing
Coloring with liquid can be a challenging operation. It all depends on reliable dosing, often at extreme low dosage rates. Variation in viscosity of liquids and spill-free handling are the main issues.
Movacolor has developed a modular liquid dosing system with one universal motor unit, two pump types and several spill-free packaging concepts. This offers you the possibility of composing your optimum configuration.
The peristaltic pump is used in processes with frequent color change. Available as gravimetric & volumetric dosing system.
- Easy color change
- The gravimetric system provides a constant output
- Low dosing rates
- Easy to clean
- Limited life time of pump hose
- Limited pressure build-up
- In volumetric mode the output depends on viscosity
A gravimetric peristaltic pump is an ideal combination for color changes. The gravimetric control automatically compensates for the disadvantages of a peristaltic pump: the output of a peristaltic pump is heavily depending on the viscosity of the liquid, the type of pump hose used and the age/ wear of the pump hose.
Mono pump/ gear pump
In case of long runs we advise to use a mono pump. Available as gravimetric & volumetric dosing system.
- long life time
- can build pressure up to 10 barg
- output independent of viscosity
- easy change of pumps
- extreme low dosing rates (gear pump)
- high dosing rates (mono pump)
- system should never run dry
- difficult to clean
Both systems are also available in a volumetric configuration.
To complete the package we supply in-line mixers and special nozzle adapters for easy installation and easy cleaning. MCLiquid: your total liquid dosing concept.
“We tried several liquid systems but this system is by far the best”
- 100% traceability by gravimetric control
- 8” full color touch screen
- Automatic material calibration
- Recipes storage function
- Free choice of pump type and packaging concept
- Total integrated solution including
mixers and neckpieces
- Industry 4.0 ready
- Reliability and traceability
The advanced gravimetric technology takes away the pre-calibration time and gives you 100% control of the dosed quantities, 24 hours a day.
The dosing unit is very user-friendly thanks to the design. The touch screen is full color and easy to use.
- Total liquid dosing concept
The modular design offers quick and easy color change. The packaging concept guarantees spill-free handling. The gravimetric MCLiquid can be integrated with our gravimetric solid dosing or our MCContinuous Blender system.
- Gravimetric or volumetric
The MCLiquid is available in a gravimetric or volumetric version. The volumetric dosing unit comes with a MC18 controller.
FAQ's and interesting links
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Contact our dosing specialists
+31(0)515 - 570 020