reliable and spill free liquid dosing
- 100% traceability by gravimetric control
- 8" full color touch screen
- Automatic material calibration
- Recipes storage function
- Free choice of pump type and packaging concept
- Total integrated solution including mixers and neckpieces
- Industry 4.0 ready
Coloring with liquid can be a challenging operation. It all depends on reliable dosing, often at extreme low dosage rates.
Variation in viscosity of liquids and spill-free handling are the main issues.
Movacolor has developed a modular liquid dosing system with one universal motor unit, two pump types and several spill-free packaging concepts. This offers you the possibility of composing your optimum configuration.Peristaltic pump
The peristaltic pump is used in processes with frequent color change. Available as gravimetric & volumetric dosing system.
Advantages:Easy color change The gravimetric system provides a constant output Low dosing rates Easy to clean
Disadvantages:- Limited life time of pump hose - Limited pressure build-up - In volumetric mode the output depends on viscosity
A gravimetric peristaltic pump is an ideal combination for color changes. The gravimetric control automatically compensates for the disadvantages of a peristaltic pump:
the output of a peristaltic pump is heavily depending on the viscosity of the liquid, the type of pump hose used and the age/ wear of the pump hose.Mono pump/ gear pump
In case of long runs we advise to use a mono pump. Available as gravimetric & volumetric dosing system.
Advantages:long life time can build pressure up to 10 barg output independent of viscosity easy change of pumps extreme low dosing rates (gear pump) high dosing rates (mono pump)
Disadvantages:system should never run dry difficult to clean
Both systems are also available in a volumetric configuration.
To complete the package we supply in-line mixers and special nozzle adapters for easy installation and easy cleaning.
MCLiquid: your total liquid dosing concept.
"We tried several liquid systems but this system is by far the best"
- Reliability and traceability The advanced gravimetric technology takes away the pre-calibration time and gives you 100% control of the dosed quantities, 24 hours a day.
- User-friendly The dosing unit is very user-friendly thanks to the design. The touch screen is full color and easy to use.
- Total liquid dosing concept The modular design offers quick and easy color change. The packaging concept guarantees spill-free handling. The gravimetric MCLiquid can be integrated with our gravimetric solid dosing or our MCContinuous Blender system.
- Gravimetric or volumetric The MCLiquid is available in a gravimetric or volumetric version. The volumetric dosing unit comes with a MC18 controller.
Injection molding and extrusion
Modbus TCP/IP, Profibus***, Profinet***, OPC/UA***
Internal memory (static changes), MCSmart datalogging software (dynamic changes), 1,000 recipesstora
Standaard PC link using TCP/IP or Modbus-TCP protocol
English, German, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Turkish,Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Czech,
Portuguese, Spanish, Indonesian, Polish, Korean,Hungarian, Swedish, Romanian****
8” full color touch screen display
Alarm, warning, run, valve (for hopper loader control),2x0-10 VDC** or 4-20 mA**
Optional extra two analog inputs and two analog outputs (0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA)
150 Watt maximum
230 VAC, 50 Hz or 115 VAC, 60 Hz