reliable and spill free liquid dosing
- 100% traceability by gravimetric control
- 8" full color touch screen
- Automatic material calibration
- Recipes storage function
- Free choice of pump type and packaging concept
- Total integrated solution including mixers and neckpieces
- Industry 4.0 ready
Coloring with liquid can be a challenging operation. It all depends on reliable dosing, often at extreme low dosage rates.
Variation in viscosity of liquids and spill-free handling are the main issues.
Movacolor has developed a modular liquid dosing system with one universal motor unit, two pump types and several spill-free packaging concepts. This offers you the possibility of composing your optimum configuration.Peristaltic pump
The peristaltic pump is used in processes with frequent color change. Available as gravimetric & volumetric dosing system.
Advantages:Easy color change The gravimetric system provides a constant output Low dosing rates Easy to clean
Disadvantages:- Limited life time of pump hose - Limited pressure build-up - In volumetric mode the output depends on viscosity
A gravimetric peristaltic pump is an ideal combination for color changes. The gravimetric control automatically compensates for the disadvantages of a peristaltic pump:
the output of a peristaltic pump is heavily depending on the viscosity of the liquid, the type of pump hose used and the age/ wear of the pump hose.Mono pump/ gear pump
In case of long runs we advise to use a mono pump. Available as gravimetric & volumetric dosing system.
Advantages:long life time can build pressure up to 10 barg output independent of viscosity easy change of pumps extreme low dosing rates (gear pump) high dosing rates (mono pump)
Disadvantages:system should never run dry difficult to clean
Both systems are also available in a volumetric configuration.
To complete the package we supply in-line mixers and special nozzle adapters for easy installation and easy cleaning.
MCLiquid: your total liquid dosing concept.
"We tried several liquid systems but this system is by far the best"
- Reliability and traceability The advanced gravimetric technology takes away the pre-calibration time and gives you 100% control of the dosed quantities, 24 hours a day.
- User-friendly The dosing unit is very user-friendly thanks to the design. The touch screen is full color and easy to use.
- Total liquid dosing concept The modular design offers quick and easy color change. The packaging concept guarantees spill-free handling. The gravimetric MCLiquid can be integrated with our gravimetric solid dosing or our MCContinuous Blender system.
- Gravimetric or volumetric The MCLiquid is available in a gravimetric or volumetric version. The volumetric dosing unit comes with a MC18 controller.
Injection molding and extrusion
Modbus TCP/IP, Profibus***, Profinet***, OPC/UA***
Internal memory (static changes), MCSmart datalogging software (dynamic changes), 1,000 recipesstora
Standaard PC link using TCP/IP or Modbus-TCP protocol
English, German, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Turkish,Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Czech,
Portuguese, Spanish, Indonesian, Polish, Korean,Hungarian, Swedish, Romanian****
8” full color touch screen display
Alarm, warning, run, valve (for hopper loader control),2x0-10 VDC** or 4-20 mA**
Optional extra two analog inputs and two analog outputs (0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA)
150 Watt maximum
230 VAC, 50 Hz or 115 VAC, 60 Hz
View options (summary)
Data table all parameters
Graph three parameters, multiple graphs
Individual unit settings
Status overview multiple units