- Accurate dosing through dosing cylinder
- Stepper motor speed starting from 0.1 up to 200 rpm
- Manual adjustment
- Capacity 0.07-180 kg/h, measured with normal granular masterbatch 0.8 kg/dm3
- Automatic material calibration function and a recipes storage function
Complete product specification?
Download the brochure, manual or technical drawings.
The MC30 is together with the MC12 and MC18 our showpiece in volumetric dosing. These dosing units have proved their value since Movacolor started. The units are installed in factories all over the world and can operate under almost any conditions.
Depending on thematerial, the unit can be tailor-made for dosing free-flowing powders, regrinds or normal granulates. The units add additive on the basis of volume. The MC30 can be pre-calibrated to dose at percentage rates. The Movacolor dosing cylinder incombination with the stepper motor ensures maximum control with no stoppages or pulsations. The MC30 can be equipped with an automatic hopper loader for automatically filling the stainless steel hopper.
”We chose the MC30 because ofits automatic calibration function. This saves us time and money.”
- Easy to operate
- Most accurate dosing technique for dosing masterbatch, powder and regrind.
- Maximum control without stoppages or pulses.
- Quick and easy change of colorants.
- Robust and easy to clean.
- Easy to adjust or to upgrade the dosing unit.