MC18: in-line dosage system for injection molding and extrusion
The MC18 is together with the MC12 and MC30 our showpiece in volumetric dosing. These dosing units have proved their value since Movacolor started. The units are installed in factories all over the world and can
operate under almost any conditions.
Depending on the material, the unit can be tailor-made for dosing free-flowing powders, regrinds or normal granulates. The units add additive on the basis of volume. The MC18 unit is controlled by rpm setting.
The Movacolor dosing cylinder® in combination with the stepper motor ensures maximum control with no stoppages or pulsations. The MC18 can be equipped with an automatic hopper loader for automatically filling the stainless steel hopper.
"Since we use a MC18 dosing system we save up to 50% on colorants.”
Features MC18 Synchronic
- Accurate dosing through dosing cylinder
- Stepper motor speed starting from 0.1 up to 200 rpm
- Manual adjustment
- Capacity 0.07-180 kg/h measured with normal granular masterbatch 0.8 kg/dm3
- Manual adjustment of metering speed and time. The unit also works in relay mode for extrusion applications.
- It has a 4-piece 7 segments LED display, keypad operated and keypad lock function
- Automatic synchronization to extruder speed, an integrated hopper loader control and an alarm output.
Benefits MC18 Synchronic
- Easy to operate
- Most accurate dosing technique for dosing masterbatch, powder and regrind.
- Maximum control without stoppages or pulses.
- Quick and easy change of colorants.
- Robust and easy to clean.
- Easy to adjust or to upgrade the dosing unit.
FAQ's and interesting links
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Contact our dosing specialists
+31(0)515 - 570 020