- Accurate dosing through dosing cylinder
- Stepper motor speed starting from 0.1 up to 200 rpm
- Manual adjustment
- Capacity 0.07-72 kg/h measured with normal granular masterbatch 0.8 kg/dm3
Complete product specification?
Download the brochure, manual or technical drawings.
The MC12 is together with the MC18 and MC30 our showpiece in volumetric dosing. These dosing units have proved their value since Movacolor started. The units are installed in factories all over the world and can operate under almost any conditions. Depending on the material,the unit can be tailor-made for dosing free-flowing powders, regrinds or normal granulates. The units add additive on the basis of volume. The MC12 unit is controlled by rpm setting.
The Movacolor dosing cylinder in combination with thestepper motor ensures maximum control with no stoppages or pulsations. The MC12 Economy volumetric inline dosing unit is the entrance model of all Movacolor dosing systems for injection molding or extrusion. The economically priced dosage systemfits perfect for coloring all kinds of materials used in the plastics processing industry.
The MC12 is the perfect choice when you require a straightforwarddosing system.
- Low investment, high savings
- Easy to operate
- Most accurate dosing technique for dosing masterbatch, powder and regrind
- Maximum control without stoppages or pulses
- Quick and easy change of colorants
- Robust and easy to clean
- Easy to adjust or to upgrade the dosing unit