MCPowder High Output
trouble free dosing of heavy duty powders
- Single spiral design for reliable dosing of non-free-flowing powders
- Agitator avoiding material clogging or rat holing
- High grade polished hopper
- Two heavy duty load cells
- Modular hopper design
- Industry 4.0 ready
MCPowder High Output
Dosing powder is one of the most difficult challenges in the field of dosing. For your process stability and quality control an accurate and reliable powder dosing unit is often essential. And this under all circumstances.
Movacolor has, based on its proven gravimetric technology, developed a heavy duty powder dosing unit capable to dose maximum 450 kg/h of non-free flowing powder.
The design is based on a single spiral and agitator, driven by a heavy duty 3 phase motor. The hopper can be increased in a modular way from 25 to 50 liters.
The unit is installed on two heavy duty load cells. Operation is done via our standard 8'' full color touch screen.
The unit operates as a single unit, but can also be integrated into our unique modular continuous blending system, allowing to add the most difficult powders to the blend of your extruder.
- Acurate and robust The spiral design, in combination with the 3 phase motor control and the Movacolor patented gravimetric technology creates extreme accuracy and reliability. The unit is made to last in the most troublesome environments.
- User-friendly Our 8'' full color touch screen display with integrated hopper loader control ensures easy operation. The MCSmart software allows 100% traceability of the dosed additives.
- Modular The MCPowder High Output can be integrated in Movacolor's unique continuous blending systems.
Injection molding and extrusion
Modbus TCP/IP, Profibus***, Profinet***, OPC/UA***
Internal memory (static changes), MCSmart datalogging software (dynamic changes), 1,000 recipesstora
Standaard PC link using TCP/IP or Modbus-TCP protocol
English, German, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Turkish,Chinese, Thai, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Czech,
Portuguese, Spanish, Indonesian, Polish, Korean,Hungarian, Swedish, Romanian****
8” full color touch screen display
Alarm, warning, run, valve (for hopper loader control),2x0-10 VDC** or 4-20 mA**
Optional extra two analog inputs and two analog outputs (0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA)
150 Watt maximum
230 VAC, 50 Hz or 115 VAC, 60 Hz
View options (summary)
Status overview multiple units